Sunday 17 May 2009

Dude, where's my rolling pin?

Somehow I managed to lose a rather hefty rolling pin on my way home from grocery shopping today. It only cost 99pence, so I'm not shedding any (real) tears over it - but still, I was looking forward to rolling out some clay today!!
I believe the pin dropped through a whole in the poorly constructed Wilkinsons' plastic bag, probably somewhere in the park.....thus not making any noise. So...someone's dog has a new chew toy. Fallen Rolling pin, we salute you.




Mmmmm tasty. French Country Style Chicken Breast Fillet.
Here's the recipe!
  • 4 chicken breasts
  • half a lemon
  • chopped parsley leaves
  • 4 tablespoons Garlic & Herb Cream Cheese
  • Parma Ham
  • Olive Oil
  • Cherry Tomatoes
  • New Potatoes
Cut a pocket in the chicken, stuff the parsley and cheese in. Wrap Parma ham round the chicken.
Chuck it all into a dish, liberally drizzle olive oil and squeeze the lemon juice everywhere. Add the squashed lemon half to the dish.
Throw into the oven for about 40mins, Gas Mark 5. Then chuck in the tomatoes & cook for 5 more mins. YESSSSSSSS.

Oh, and boil up the potatoes for 15 mins.
This concludes today's exciting instalment of my blog...where not much slacking actually takes place.